Hi all and welcome back to my weekly linky #DreamandSparkle with Nicola from Sparkles at Midnight. We had 16 lovely link ups last week which was so great! Thank you to everyone that joined up with us!
We hope you’ve had a great week. Yesterday I was at Blogfest and I’ll be writing up about my experience of the day and all the lovely people I met shortly so watch this space. I had a great time and took away lots of really great information about writing and blogging which I will be putting into practice. It’s been fairly chilled out to be honest for us and I hope it has been for you too! We did celebrate our anniversary on Wednesday with some good food, video games and Adam having the night off work which was nice.
So back to the Linky! We have each chosen a featured post out of those that have linked up.
Mrs Mummy Harris linked up this week with a brilliant post about Alphabet Dating which Nicola loved! This is something that she has been trying to get her other half involved with but he thinks she’s daft!
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA
A huge thank you again for those that linked up, please do continue to help us spread the word about the new linky!