I have linked over with Kate at The Less Refined Mind for this months Inspire Flourish Linky which I just love. It’s a great way to read new blogs, connect with others and helps to build up you’re DA so if this sounds like something you’d love to do, head on over to her site to find out how you can link up too!
The whole idea is to look through the list of commenters and find a few blogs that sound interesting, check out some of their posts and then add them to a post of good reads, much like this one. Here are my good reads for this month! I hope you enjoy these posts just as much as I have.
- Over Heavens Hill – I loved reading about Geraldine’s 3 month anniversary with blogging. I love how she said she wanted her site to look good and appealing and it’s completely obvious that she takes so much time with her posts, creating her images and really writing something with substance. I totally get that feeling of being overwhelmed at times and wanting to stop, but then again, I love my blog and my little space. Geraldine has had lots of achievements for her blog over the last few months which are worth celebrating and you can read all about here.
- Little Owl Gift Baskets – I have to admit the ‘Owl Gift Baskets’ just drew me in over here, I love Owls and I love Gifts so I wanted to take a pehttp://candyflossdreams.net/wp-admin/post-new.phpak and found this lovely post about New Baby Gift Ideas which is full of cuteness. I love the idea of naming a star or a photography voucher.
- Mum’s The Nerd – is next up on my list of good reads. I have selected ‘You Are Who You Are’ I just loved this post so much. This reminds me so much of my little girl who is so confident and knows what she loves, she doesn’t let anyone tell her what’s appropriate for her or not and I hope she continues to think that way. I agree with her message that you should let children choose what they want to play with and just let them be exactly who they say they are.
- Family Makes – I found this post on Back to School Essentials a great read. I love the notebooks here, I’d be writing stories in them all day long if I could. This is a really helpful list for those back to school necessities.
- Bridie By The Sea – My last selection for this months good reads is all about the 1st Family Holiday. I love to read holiday stories, the good, the bad and the beautiful, especially after not long coming home from my own holiday and considering where we should go next!