Welcome back everyone to another #DreamandSparkle link up! A big thank you to the 20 link ups we had last week, it is making myself and Nicola so happy to see the Linky growing. Please do remember to spread the comment love with us and share posts you have enjoyed with your social media so we can all help each other out a little bit.
This has been a bit of an odd week for me as I haven’t published any new content however I have made a few changes recently which I will be implementing going forward with the way I run the blog. Sometimes you just have to mix things up a bit! I feel so grateful to be able to make an income from my blog however that’s not all I want it to be so I’ve decided on taking a new path to help me post my reviews so that I can actually get my voice and write more about things I actually find important alongside showcasing all the fantastic products I’ve been using. I also want to dip my toe into Vlogging a bit more so I’m going to be working on some more Videos over the coming weeks!
Because of this I’m linking up an older post, a letter I wrote for Evie on her 6th birthday back in September.
Nicola is linking up her Oxfam post this week so do pop over for a read.
So on with the Linky!
Please do keep on commenting and sharing the love! We are so happy to see new blogs each week joining us and our little community grow. Thank you for those that have returned each week, can you believe this is the 4th Link up already?! I can’t!
My favourite post this week was from Mummy of the Suburbs who wrote a great post on how she nearly quit blogging. I can completely identify with this post given the lack of motivation and inspiration I’ve had this week but now I’m taking a fresher approach I think things will be a lot different.
Nicola loved Big Fit Fam‘s post on Advent Gifting which is just a fantastic idea! It’s so important to show that this time of year is all about giving and knowing it brings to joy and peace to others is a gift in itself.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA