Welcome back to another #DreamandSparkle linky. I hope you’ve all had a good week. I am finally feeling better after such a long time of dealing with this chest infection or coughing virus. Whatever it’s been. I’ve hated being so ill for the start of 2017. I have, however, lost another 2lbs this week and it’s great seeing my hard work is paying off. We also did our weekly food shop for less than £35 so I’m very glad we’ve stuck to our target this week.
My favourite post this week was 10 Tips for Beating the January Blues from For the Love of Jars. January is a very tough month isn’t it? I’ve tried to beat the blues myself by booking a holiday so we are now counting down and have something to get very excited about. Nicola’s favourite post was
A big thank you to everyone that linked up! We look forward to reading your posts again this week.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA