Welcome back to #DreamandSparkle a linky between myself and the lovely Nicola at Sparkles at Midnight. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, festive season and a Happy New Year to you.
I really enjoyed Christmas with my family but I was really unwell with a horrid cough for most of it which stopped me enjoying it as much. It’s taken a really long time to leave my body too which has been very frustrating.
This week I am going to be linking up my first vlog of 2016 which is basically a ten minute video of me looking and sounding horrendous but wanting to explain why I’m working on a health project right now. Have you set any goals or New Years resolutions?
Nicola is linking up her reflections of 2016 post so be sure to check it out!
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA