Another week has passed and we are well and truly into December! Who is feeling festive? Have you got a lot of Christmas spirit? We have all become quite poorly this last week with Evie taking three days off school and missing her nativity. She had Slap Cheek, a horrid cough and just general lack of energy. She’s better now but the cough is lingering. I think I have tonsilitus again and Adam has man flu. We are all very much looking forward to the end of this week when both Adam and Evie finish work and school for the Christmas holidays.
Thank you to all our lovely regular link ups who have been joining us over the last six weeks! I can’t believe it’s been six weeks already. There are only two #DreamandSparkle link ups left for the year 2016, this one and next week will be our last before we take a couple of weeks off and enjoy Christmas.
My favourite post this week was How to Kill and Elf by Big Fit Fam and Nicola’s favourite post was Dear Number One by Mummy Times Two.
I am linking up my introduction to Stag with Swag which is my version of Elf on the Shelf and Nicola is linking up her Doggy Gift Guide post.
I’m sure you all know how this linky works now but here’s a recap.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA