Hello and welcome back to #DreamandSparkle! Thank you so much to the 16 lovely link up’s we had last week! Remember you can link up any two posts, instagram photos or YouTube videos that make you feel proud and positive!
It’s been a strange week for me this week as Adam has been working during the day. He usually works nights so it was very nice having him home at four each day rather than midnight. I have however enjoyed a bit of peace and quiet as well as having a made bed every morning! I had a great time at Blogfest last weekend where I met some lovely bloggers. It was a really interesting day and I came away feeling very inspired which is why I wrote my post on Anxiety, which I’m linking up this week.
Now back to the linky!
My favourite post this week was from Me Becoming Mum and her post about Sisterly love and bonding. It was so heartfelt and beautiful and had me in tears with Little R’s thoughtful comments on her soon to be baby sister.
Nicola’s favourite post was from The Soapmine and top tips on wrapping up gifts. Do check the blog out, the soaps Vicki creates are absolutely fantastic!
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA