Welcome back to the second #DreamandSparkle of 2017. I hope you’ve had a good week. I’m very almost over my chest infection/coughing virus or whatever it is I’ve had but that means the week has been a bit badly organised on my part.
A big thank you to the 15 link ups we have had. We’ve both really loved reading your posts. My favourite post this week was The Muddled Mother – Not fitting in with motherhood, but letting it fit in with me. PND can be really hard to deal with but it’s great when you start feeling a bit more like yourself again and happier. A lovely read, please do check it out if you haven’t already. Nicola’s favourite post was by Big Fit Fam who shared some new years resolutions to help you be less of a jerk. A funny but very true write up of how some of us can act at times. I am an awful tipper, for example, because I am very critical of service!
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA