Welcome back to our weekly #DreamandSparkle linky with myself and Nicola from Sparkles at Midnight. I hope you’ve had a good week! I can’t believe we are already into December now. I’m seeing so many lovely photos on my feeds and social media about Christmas and I’m getting so excited.
We are planning to put up our Christmas tree on Tuesday as Adam has the day off work and we are all at home together in the evening, I’ve got some tasty salted caramel tarts for the occassion and we will be listening to some festive tunes whilst we decorate our home. Not much has happened this week although I did go out for a really lovely meal with the mums from my daughters school. We had a great night with some good food, delicious drinks and excellent company. Adam has done the Winter ball for work, as a barman rather than a guest, boo! But once he’s worked that we are officially on countdown for his two weeks off! He’s very lucky with his job as his workplace is closed for Christmas so he isn’t needed for two weeks! That means we are both here during Evie’s Christmas break from school and we’re all looking forward to some much needed family time.
Back to the linky, we had 10 links joining us which is less than our usual but I did a very lousy job promoting last weekend. I’ve had a bit of a bad blogging spell lately but that’s changing which I’m very happy about! I want to thank everyone for Linking up with us. I haven’t had a chance to comment yet, but I will be doing that today on last weeks post before commenting on this weeks posts however both Nicola and I have picked our favourites to feature.
I am featuring Little Orange Dog with the post Not So Bad Friend
Nicola is featuring Mummy and Me with the Instagram showcase Fab Finds
Please do pop on over to these if you haven’t had a chance to yet and share a little more love!
This week I am linking up my November Highlights and Nicola is linking up her Bidvine post. We hope you enjoy them!
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA