Welcome back to our weekly linky, #DreamandSparkle hosted by myself and Nicola from Sparkles at Midnight. I hope you’ve had a good week.
February is well and truly here isn’t it?! I’ve not enjoyed the rain we’ve had this week but we’ve had a few days of beautiful blue skies and a little sunshine which really does break up from all the wintery grey skies. It’s really helped pique my mood a little bit, as did booking our holiday to Cornwall in July. I’ve also booked my ticket and hotel for BlogOn in Manchester in September and I am so excited about that. It’s lovely to have something to look forward to later on in the year. I’ve heard a lot of wonderful things about BlogOn so I know it’s going to be wonderful.
Nicola’s favourite post was from Accidental Hipster Mum and her post on learning to treat yourself. It is so important to take a moment for yourself and make you feel good whether that’s a new book, getting your nails done or some makeup treats – anything that makes you feel happy really. It can be hard though, especially when you’ve got children, you often forget yourself for them. My featured post is from Me, Becoming Mummy and her post on those precious bedtime hours. I am so guilty of this myself, and then there are nights when I just have to crash when Evie goes to bed from nights of staying up trying to multitask and get in everything I wanted to do earlier but couldn’t. I think it fits in well with wanting to treat yourself to some me time, but not at the expense of your sanity!
Nicola has created a lovely new Featured Blogger badge so feel free to grab this for your posts!
Thank you so much to our linkers, we love seeing you every week.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA