Welcome back to our weekly linky, #DreamandSparkle hosted by myself and Nicola from Sparkles at Midnight. I hope you’ve had a good week.
Nicola’s featured post this week is Spontaneous Road Trip. I would so love to have the freedom to just leave the house at the weekend and see friends, family or just have a drive…but I can’t drive, neither can Adam so leaving the house requires so much preparation! My featured post is Stranger Anxiety by Peachy Diary. Please do grab that badge!
Nicola has created a lovely new Featured Blogger badge so feel free to grab this for your posts!
Thank you so much to our linkers, we love seeing you every week.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA