Swagbucks Spin and Win Rake Up The Leaves Swago board is coming up! A great way to get some extra Swagbucks in before Christmas. This time last year I really got into Swagbucks and got myself an extra £200 in vouchers to use for Christmas so it’s totally possible you can do the same especially if you’re getting a bit worried about how you can afford Christmas this year. Grab yourself some points, exchange them for vouchers for places like Amazon, Mastercard, Debenhams, PC World and get Christmas sorted debt free!
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is celebrating the fall with another big “Swago” promotion starting Monday, 9 October at 9am PDT! Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster. Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday, October 16th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 11:59pm PT on Monday, October 16th to use all your spins.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 300 SB bonus, which goes a long way towards your first gift card from the retailer of your choice.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of next month, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!