There are so many fantastic joining bonuses for Swagbucks in February. Swago will help you get an easy 200 Swagbucks which will put you well onto the 300sb target to get a bonus. Plus with the collectors bills promotion, daily surveys, videos and cash back you could get your first £5 giftcard in a few days time. And you don’t have to spend a penny to do it. If you’re not already a part of Swagbucks then you can join the club for free.
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, why not do your gift shopping online and earn cash back while you’re at it?
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB (£2) Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on 6 February at 4pm GMT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends 9 February at 8pm GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.