Welcome back to our weekly linky, #DreamandSparkle hosted by myself and Nicola from Sparkles at Midnight. I hope you’ve had a good week.
Who else is glad January is almost over? We’ve booked ourselves a holiday to Cornwall in July, I’m very excited about that and I’ve been working on some interesting blogging collaborations too this week which have been really fun.
This week I’m linking up my books I’ve loved post. I love to read, on my kindle, phone or a fresh copy of a new book and I hope my list of favourites will help give you a bit of inspiration.
My favourite this week was from Me, Being Mummy and her post on her misguided view on Pregnancy. I think it’s so easy to form all these ideals in your mind about pregnancy and parenthood but they don’t always turn out the way you want do they? Nicola’s favourite post was
Thank you so much to our linkers, we love seeing you every week.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA