Welcome back to our weekly linky, #DreamandSparkle hosted by myself and Nicola from Sparkles at Midnight. I hope you’ve had a good week.
It’s almost Valentines Day, will you be celebrating? I won’t be! I’ll be having a night in, as normal, with Evie and Adam will be at work. It’s always been just another day for us. We’ve had a bit of a hard week with family news recently but we’re okay for now. This time last year we were on our way to Disneyland Paris. It was such a fantastic holiday. Are you on half term yet? We break up on Friday and I can not wait!
Nicola has created a lovely new Featured Blogger badge so feel free to grab this for your posts!
Thank you so much to our linkers, we love seeing you every week.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA