Welcome back to our weekly linky, #DreamandSparkle hosted by myself and Nicola from Sparkles at Midnight. I hope you’ve had a good week.
Thank you so much to everyone that linked up last week, it was great to see you. We have just started half term but I know lots of other parents are sending their kids back on Monday! I’m thankful for not having to set an alarm every morning this week! Each holiday my time with Evie is split with her dad so she is here at home until Wednesday, then goes off to her dads until next Sunday. Last February half term we were in Disneyland Paris and ate with Disney Princesses so I’ve linked up my Auberge de Cendrillon review. Oh gosh, it was such a fantastic holiday.
My favourite post this week was Mom of two Little Girls and Galentines Day. I’ve not got many ‘gal-pal’s’ to be honest but it would be so lovely to catch up and enjoy the company of old school friends. Nicola’s favourite post this week was
Nicola has created a lovely new Featured Blogger badge so feel free to grab this for your posts!
Thank you so much to our linkers, we love seeing you every week.
* You can link up two posts per week. They can be anything you like as long as they make you feel good and celebrate positivity.
* Please however don’t post another Linky.
* Please add the #DreamandSparkle badge to your post or sidebar to help us spread the word of the linky.
* Comment on one each of the host’s post, the 2 posts just before yours and any other that takes your fancy using the tag #DreamandSparkle. Ideally we would love you to comment on 4 posts.
As Hosts Each Week We Will …
* Comment on every post linked up.
*We will RT each tweet to us with the #DreamandSparkle hashtag.
* Pin each post to our collab board on Pinterest
* Select one post, photo or video each and feature it on the next week’s linky post.
This will get each featured blogger a backlink to their blog which helps to build your DA