Thanks for coming over from Me and B Make Tea and welcome to the 2nd day of #12DaysOfParenting. Today’s sponsor is Wonderbly (Link: https://www.wonderbly.com/) who are offering a My golden ticket book and the theme is the perfect family gift guide! My keyword to enter today’s giveaway is in this post below, good luck! Full details of the #12DaysOfParenting terms and conditions can be found on the #12DaysOfParenting page (Link: https://mummieswaiting.com/12daysofparenting-2017 ) and all entries are to be completed via the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.
Christmas shopping not yet complete? Did you check out my big fat Christmas gift guide last month? There are loads of fantastic idea’s for Christmas right there, however, today I’m focusing on any little last minute gifts you might need to get in the next couple of weeks now the big day is just around the corner. Hopefully, this post will give you a bit of inspiration and will fit in with your family. I do find it a little easier to get things last minute from shops because delivery companies get a little flustered and at least with going in and buying the product you have it in your hands ready to wrap when you’re home. If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed or stressed this festive season, take a read at my 8 tips for surviving the holidays.
Last Minute Family Friendly Christmas Gift Ideas
- Scented Candles – there are all sorts of gorgeous Christmas inspired scents around at this time of year. I love absolutely love the sweet smelling baking inspired ones because they just make the home feel and smell like Christmas.
- Hot Chocolate/Tea or Coffee sets – who doesn’t love a novelty mug? Even if you don’t some delicious tasting hot chocolate is a lovely winter warmer. There are loads of lovely Christmas teas and festive flavour coffees around too. You can even make your own, this is an ideal secret Santa gift because you can get the items individually pretty cheaply and make it look nice and festive with a candy cane and a big bow. Whittards of Chelsea is an ideal place to shop for these types of gifts if you want something a little different.
- Stationary – I love new notebooks. I think The Works and Wilkos have a really lovely range of diaries, notepads, books and stationery suitable for just about anyone. Very handy for family members that are currently studying or really like making lists.
- Bath Bombs – I have to say my favourite place for Bath Bombs is lush because they have an amazing range and the Christmas gifts in store and online are beautiful. However, if you’re looking for something a bit more budget friendly then I love Bomb Cosmetics. However, you can usually find these sorts of stalls at craft and Christmas markets too.
- Calendar – Last year I didn’t get one from my mum which I was counting on, so I haven’t had a calendar for half of the year because I had an academic one last year. I would absolutely love a calendar this year to hang back up on the wall. I recommend the family planners if you’re buying for a parent because it has a lot more space for various activities and everyone knows what they’re doing.
- Chocolates/Sweets – if you’re buying for an allergy free friend or family then who wouldn’t love some yummy chocolates? Monty Bojangles truffles are a colourful and lovely choice, I think. I particularly love the popping candy berry ones!
- Photo Frame – I love printing off photos from our family adventures and travels. Having a lovely frame or even better a beautifully presented photo album gives me the motivation to get them printed. There are loads of other photo festive gifts too like canvas prints, mugs and posters. If you’re gifting for someone that likes home decor a lot consider printing a pretty motivational or uplifting quote on a postcard in the frame for a nice touch so they can use it straight away.
This is the second day for the #12daysofparenting challenge.
Today’s Codeword is: GIFT, if you would like to read another post and gain another entry, then head over to The Newby Tribe for their take on Preparing to survive the holidays. To enter the grand prize draw, head over to 12 Days Of Parenting (Link: https://mummieswaiting.com/12daysofparenting-2017) where you can also find all the #12DaysOfParentingPosts so you wont miss any!