As a working at home mother I’m always looking for easy, simple ways to earn a bit of extra money at home. For the last couple of weeks I’ve been working daily on my Swagbucks account and so far it’s helped me earn £95 in Amazon Vouchers. How you ask? Well, very simple really!
What is Swagbucks?
The way I see it Swagbucks is a cashback platform and rewards site that lets you earn points for clicking through and shopping with listed retailers. I’ve listed ten ways you can earn swagbucks below. These points can then be exchanged for giftcards or cash through Paypal. I have exchanged £20 in Amazon vouchers, I’m waiting for my next £50 Amazon voucher code to come through and I almost have enough for a further £25 in Amazon vouchers. That’s £95 just in time for Christmas. I’m aiming to have had £250 in Amazon vouchers by the end of the year.
I signed up to Swagbucks ages ago but have never really used it as I didn’t know how but after rediscovering it again I won’t be looking back. The best thing about this is a lot of it can be done whilst you’re watching TV, so if you’re used to scrolling through the internet and social media whilst catching up on soaps or laying in bed then you definitely have time to add Swagbucks into your life.
Swagbucks is completely free and you never have to pay a penny to join, do any of the offers or earn. There are things like trial offers, which are free, but make sure you note down the date of the trial end so that you can cancel any subscription.
So how can you earn? Well there’s quite a few ways. I’ll list them below.
- Surveys – these are refreshed constantly throughout the day
- Daily Poll
- NCrave – watching ads for 30 seconds, soon available on mobile
- Daily Watch – watching a set of videos. You can have these playing on your phone whilst doing other things or in the background on your laptop. There’s a toolbar you can install on your browsers which allows for a video pop up on Daily Watch that you can minimise.
- Swagenger hunt – each month there is a bit of a game or hunt for bonus swagbucks for searching the internet
- Swagcode – the group I am part of share these and the time they end so you can input them in the app or browser
- Daily Search – using them as a search engine gets you Swagbucks
- Shopping cashback – you can get cashback for shopping at places like Very, Argos, Beerhawk and JustEat amonst so many others.
- Referrals – any person that signs up through your link, you will earn 10% of their swagbucks daily, at no extra cost to the referral. If you had, say, 10 people getting their daily goal of around 30 Swagbucks, you’d be getting 30 swagbucks too. If those 10 people then got 100 Swagbucks a day, you’d get 100 a day from them combined so it really helps and adds up. Friends and family can all join in at no extra cost to them, just to answer some surveys and watch some videos.
- Trial and Paid offers – there are a lot of great high payout swagbucks offers which require a subscription or small payment of £1. It’s up to you whether you do these but remember to cancel any subscriptions at your convenience. I recently completed an offer which cost me 50p but I got enough for a £50 giftcard back so it was worth it.
I have been doing all of the above to help me get some extra money for Christmas. Gift cards include Paypal, Amazon, Debenhams, Mastercard, Marks and Spencer and so many fantastic high street brands. Having an extra almost £100 just in time for Christmas might not be huge but it’s enough for our Christmas to go from good to just magical and I know this would make a huge difference to so many friends and families that have little ones with Christmas wishlists the length of their arms.
You can join Swagbucks for free using my referal link if you like, or if you know someone and would rather join with them then feel free to do so.